Need custom tags for my uptime alert that sends the payload to opsgenie.

Asif Akhtar

Feb 18, 2022, 9:32:36 AM2/18/22
to Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Hi
I am trying to add an uptime check for one of my url website, and have setup a web-hook integration with Opsgenie.

I need custom tags to be added in the uptime alert so that its send those tags to Opsgenie in its json, and we can extract those to differentiate between our environment.
Currently we have below field coming to Opsgenie.

How can I get tags so that I have those in Opsgenie alerts which I create.

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 7.56.49 PM.png

Igor Peshansky

Feb 18, 2022, 9:33:43 AM2/18/22
to Asif Akhtar, Roy Nuriel, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
@Roy Nuriel may be able to help here.
        Igor

--
© 2021 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

Email preferences: You received this email because you signed up for the Google Stackdriver Discussion Google Group (google-stackdr...@googlegroups.com) to participate in discussions with other members of the GoogleStackdriver community.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-stackdriver-discussion/b468ec6b-f5d6-41a4-8f77-2cd31c2564ben%40googlegroups.com.

Asif Akhtar

Feb 22, 2022, 11:44:35 AM2/22/22
to Igor Peshansky, Roy Nuriel, Vishal Charegaonkar, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
++ adding Vishal from my team

Asif Akhtar

Mar 8, 2022, 8:29:46 AM3/8/22
to Roy Nuriel, Igor Peshansky, Vishal Charegaonkar, Google Stackdriver Discussion Forum
Hi Roy

Is there any update on this, adding tags with uptime alerts and getting it populated in payload is what our requirement is, so that we can extract it either in Opsgenie or pagerduty and use it in our alerting.

Regards

On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 8:08 PM Roy Nuriel <rnu...@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

The need to add tags came from several customers. We are now evaluating how/when we can add that capability to support the use case.
I hope I'll have an update in the next couple weeks.

Thanks,
Roy