Weird Google sky image someone please help

Austin Rowe

Jan 13, 2016, 7:29:12 AM1/13/16
to Google Sky Map
Hi, I am looking at a weird image on Google Sky and would like to know what you guys think of it and if you might know what it is. The coordinates are RA 19h19m16.90s DEC 38°16'03.77" 0°53'17.21 arcdegrees. And I would send an image of it but I don't think I can on here. But anyways if you guys could help me out on understanding what this is please comment. Thank you.

John Taylor

Jan 13, 2016, 9:42:26 AM1/13/16
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Just to be clear, is this on Sky Map the Android app or on https://www.google.com/sky/ ?