Some features are missing

瀏覽次數:60 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sandi Tabaj

未讀,
2015年11月8日 晚上8:59:322015/11/8
收件者:Google Sky Map
I have a Droid Mini and have loved this app for years however now I am unable see any access to Search or Preferences. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but no change. Please advise! Thanks!

Sean Barbeau

未讀,
2015年11月9日 晚上9:18:222015/11/9
收件者:Google Sky Map
Try pressing and holding the Multitasking button next to your home button, if your device doesn't have a menu button (most recent generation of most devices don't).

I've gotten reports from users of another app that this trick no longer works on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, so unfortunately that puts legacy apps like SkyDroid in a tough position. There essentially needs to be a UI update and another release for it to be usuable on Android 6.0 devices.

Sean

Sean Barbeau

未讀,
2015年11月16日 中午12:51:432015/11/16
收件者:Google Sky Map
I took a closer look at this for Android 6.0, and on the Android 6.0 emulator there is now the "3 dots" menu button in the bottom-right corner of the screen, next to the multitasking button (see attached screenshot for another app).  On Android 6.0, that should still allow access to the menu.

Sean
Android6.0-menuCompat.png
回覆所有人
回覆作者