sitebricks.org is down

Assigned to delig...@gmail.com by me

delightwjk

Jan 27, 2016, 6:56:08 PM1/27/16
to Google Sitebricks
I noticed http://sitebricks.org/ was down for a long time.

As a sitebricks user for a long time, I'm happy to help host the document site use my server and maintain it to make sure it's alway up and running.

Please let me know whether I can help with this.

Dhanji R. Prasanna

May 8, 2016, 8:49:31 PM5/8/16
to Google Sitebricks
Ohh, yea that would be great. It is actually hosted for free on github. The problem is mostly fixing the DNS config. If you would like to maintain the site however, I would be grateful...

delightwjk

May 20, 2016, 2:46:39 AM5/20/16
to Google Sitebricks
The DNS issue can only be resolved by the domain owner. Please let me know how can I help.

delightwjk

May 20, 2016, 3:27:11 AM5/20/16
to Google Sitebricks
Could you please let me know where can I find the source of sitebricks site?

delightwjk

May 20, 2016, 4:23:50 AM5/20/16
to Google Sitebricks
I've already found it and hosted the documentation site here: http://sitebricks.documentnode.com/#home

Dhanji R. Prasanna

May 22, 2016, 11:10:19 PM5/22/16
to Google Sitebricks
Oh great thats wonderful thank you so much!