❤️ S, don't stay behind!

Twoo

Jun 29, 2022, 6:05:14 AM6/29/22
to google-s...@googlegroups.com
S, don't stay behind!

After many years of connecting millions of people around the world, we have decided to close down Twoo on 30 June 2022. Twoo will remain online until this date, so it's not too late to meet extraordinary people! If you have any questions about the closure of Twoo, please read our FAQs.

We have arranged a new home for you at one of the leading live streaming apps, our friends over at Azar. On Azar, your perfect match is just a swipe away. Enter the referral code TWOOAZ to claim your welcome gift and meet people like never before.

Learn more