is http://sharedspaces.googlelabs.com/ working for you?

soter

Apr 21, 2011, 8:16:01 AM4/21/11
to Google Shared Spaces
i get

Error: Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Zazie

Apr 21, 2011, 10:47:27 AM4/21/11
to Google Shared Spaces
The same for me!!

Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro

Apr 21, 2011, 10:48:13 AM4/21/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Same.

--Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro

Peter Escamilla Mahecha

Apr 23, 2011, 11:17:29 AM4/23/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com

Douwe Osinga (google)

Apr 23, 2011, 8:23:47 PM4/23/11
to Google Shared Spaces
To everybody who experienced this outage, I am really sorry. We made a
mistake with that rejected
a whole bunch of ip addresses and started to return 404 for those. It
should now be fixed. Next
time I hope I can start posting about this as soon as something
happens not when it fixed.

Douwe

On Apr 24, 2:17 am, Peter Escamilla Mahecha <pescamil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> it is working for mehttp://sharedspaces.googlelabs.com/

Teacher Eduardo Carrillo

Apr 25, 2011, 8:06:45 PM4/25/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Is there a Twitter/Facebook account or a main forum where updates and notifications are posted from the Google Team in regards to SharedSpaces?

It would be really helpful to stay up to date with what is going on.

Kristian Serrano

Apr 25, 2011, 10:29:53 PM4/25/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
As far as I know, this is it. I could be mistaken.

Jef Poskanzer

Apr 23, 2011, 2:54:26 AM4/23/11
to Google Shared Spaces
Looks like it's back now.

acidmind_bh

Jun 5, 2011, 3:30:03 PM6/5/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Anyway .

How could this service really work for you, in the real signification of the word ?

How do you make it work ?
I mean, how do you deal with Shared Spaces ?

What do you use to do in it ?

How could these activities you do could generate a real interesting point of share for a lot of people ?

How could we monetize it ?

acidmind_bh

Jun 5, 2011, 3:30:51 PM6/5/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Posted at 4:30
Started at 4:20

cybrgrl

Jun 11, 2011, 5:03:47 PM6/11/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
what do mean working. it's kind of umm. we you know..