Problem while developing: Changes to the code don't appear immediatelly

Anastasios Maroudas

Jul 26, 2011, 7:14:30 AM7/26/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Hello people.

I am trying to develop an application on google shared spaces platform and i am facing this problem:
As soon as i change my code, i refresh the browser but the changes don't appear immediately. It takes minutes to see the differences on the page/code, sometimes 5 other times more. As you can understand this doesn't help me to develop and debug. The way i develop is using the Google Gadgets Editor (GGE) to store my gadget's code and i have created an uncached test. I have also tried most major browsers for refreshing my code and sometimes while 1 browser shows the old code, the other may show the new one.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem ??
Thank you very much for your responces in advance!

Anastasios