Trouble with ConceptDraw MindWave

thatarMed

Mar 31, 2011, 1:02:51 AM3/31/11
to Google Shared Spaces
It was working well and I was happy with it. I had made two spaces,
and when I went to make a third it would let me edit the main topic,
but I couldn't add any subtopics (double click used to work, but that
doesn't and neither does shift + enter or insert). I also noticed my
past two spaces had reset and were completely blank.

Do they have a timetable? Anyone else experiencing similar issues or
am I special?

Данил Сомсиков

Apr 4, 2011, 5:06:39 AM4/4/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My name is Danil Somsikov. I am developer of ConceptDraw MindWave.
Can you pls provide a link to those spaces?