G+ ?

banzai

Aug 6, 2011, 2:00:31 PM8/6/11
to Google Shared Spaces
I hope there will be an integration in G+ ?

What do you think ?

Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro

Aug 6, 2011, 8:01:29 PM8/6/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
If you look, Google+ hangouts load bits of Shared Spaces (presumably for the YouTube gadget).  Hopefully this means we will see more Shared Spaces gadgets in the future (possibly as part of Google+Meetings or Google+Games.

--Zachary “Gamer_Z.” Yaro

Chris Lang

Aug 7, 2011, 10:30:33 AM8/7/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
What is needed on G+ is a poll gadget more than anything else.

Alessandro Balbo

Aug 7, 2011, 10:51:32 AM8/7/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
Also maps maybe good

Kristian Serrano

Aug 8, 2011, 10:40:39 AM8/8/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com
The problem with Hangouts is that it's not a permanent address whereas Shared Spaces is. I can close a Shared Space and come back to it weeks later, but Hangouts are temporary.

If you can embed a Shared Space in a post, that'd be different as the post would then have a permalink.

Alessandro Balbo

Aug 8, 2011, 12:11:30 PM8/8/11
to google-sha...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible?