Guest at upcoming Search Ed Office Hours Hangouts

Google Search Educators

Aug 1, 2011, 3:46:54 PM8/1/11
to Event Notification for Google Search Education Courses (K-12)
Hi Search Educators:

I am pleased that over the next few weeks I will have guests joining
me in my Google+ Hangouts.

On August 2, at 2:30 Pacific, Kurt Groetsch, fellow Googler (and
fellow librarian) will be joining me. He works on Google Books.

Please suggests topics for discussion and vote for your favorites at
our poll, here:
http://www.google.com/moderator/#15/e=a59cb&t=a59cb.40

On August 11, at 10:00 Pacific, Darcy Dapra of Google Scholar will be
joining us for discussion.

August 4 and August 9 are currently open discussions.

The goal of these office hours is for you to bring ideas you are
working on in your institutions regarding search education (broadly
speaking) and discuss them with peers.

I hope to see you in an upcoming Hangout!

Thank you,
Tasha