Going to ISTE 2012? Join Google in celebrating educators

Google Search Educators

Jun 12, 2012, 3:54:25 PM6/12/12
to google-search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Search Educators,

We'd like to invite you to the Google celebration at ISTE on Monday, June 25th at 7:30-10:30PM Pacific time at the Proper Gastropub.

If you will be in San Diego, please join us in celebrating the 2011-2012 school year with a great group of educators and people who support them. Come to see old friends and make new ones. Food and drinks will be served.

You can register for the celebration here (http://goo.gl/cIBRN), and you can also suggest other people we should invite to this event. Please note that space is limited, but we will do our best to fit everyone in.

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Dan and Tasha