New Google Search Education Hub

Google Search Educators

May 2, 2012, 12:37:44 PM5/2/12
to Event Notification for Google Search Education Courses (K-12)
Hi Search Educators,

We've been quiet for a while as we have been experimenting with
Hangouts and building a whole new Search Education hub, at
http://www.google.com/insidesearch/searcheducation/. It is complete
with leveled lesson plans for K-12, search activities from
AGoogleADay, and the archives of our webinars from the last year+.

The lessons are designed to support a slow-and-steady, integrated
approach to search literacy. They include plenty of detail so that
multiple teachers across a school or district can teach different
elements as fit into their curricula, even if they start with
different levels of experience with Search.

We'd be delighted if you would take a look and provide feedback to
search-e...@google.com.

You can see the blog post here:
http://insidesearch.blogspot.com/2012/05/helping-students-become-savvy-searchers.html

Thank you,