SDC is down again

Matthew Firtion

Nov 19, 2012, 7:41:54 AM11/19/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone else having problems?

--
Matt Firtion

Eric Pollmann

Nov 19, 2012, 4:40:32 PM11/19/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com, Matthew Firtion
Hi Matthew,

Thank you for the report!  We reset the connection on our end, are you able to connect now?  Also, when SDC was down, were you able to stop and restart the agent to reconnect, or would restart attempts also fail?  Did you happen to capture any error messages or logs?

Thank you!
-Eric

--
Matt Firtion

Matthew Firtion

Nov 19, 2012, 8:22:45 PM11/19/12
to Eric Pollmann, googl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Eric.  When the SDC goes down I need to stop and restart the agent for it to reconnect.  I'll need to get the log files.  These were attached to my support case with enterprise support.
--
Matt Firtion

Daniel Bachmann

Nov 21, 2012, 1:32:13 PM11/21/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com

Eric,

I posted two topics yesterday, but when I clicked on each, it read "Item Deleted".

Did it disappear to the group monitoring queue?

The topics are the SDC in a spreadsheet and in a script.

Thank you,

Dan B.