Keeping secure data connector connected

Ian Ray

Feb 11, 2013, 11:24:44 AM2/11/13
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have tried various solutions to not using secure data connector and none of them satisfied the requirements that sdc does.

However, I have consistent issues with disconnections. I have put in scripts to detect a disconnect and try to kill the process and reconnect, but occassionally the connections just don't work without any error message requiring a manual reset.

My question is what are the best practices for keeping this service going? Should I move this to an IaaS service and create a VPN (which defeats some of the purpose of this)? Should I be running more than one agent? Any help would be appreciated.