SDC Client Connection Issue After Domain Change

Carlos Santa Cruz

Dec 14, 2012, 2:42:26 PM12/14/12
to googl...@googlegroups.com
Hi There,

We recently went into a company name change, so we need to do a domain name change too, we added an additional domain name in our cpanel settings and renamed the accounts to match the new domain name.

I want to authenticate app engine calls using oauth, but when I configure SDC client with the new domain name I receive the following error:

[main] ERROR com.google.dataconnector.client.SdcConnection  - Auth Result: ACCESS_DENIED
Auth Error Message: Invalid login

If I change to our primary domain name on the configuration, it authenticates fine, but then all the oauth signed request coming from the new domain name get rejected.

Is there someone who has been over a similar situation and was able to resolve it?

Thanks,
Carlos