Want to know how to submit your project and find information on the Google Science Fair?

sciencefairforum

Mar 22, 2016, 9:19:44 AM3/22/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Check out the Website Walkthrough Video for for information about what to put in each section and where you can find help.

Good luck!
Hannah

aiswar...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2016, 6:42:44 AM3/27/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi Mam,
For the completion of my dashboard i am required to submit my school details ! But i am not studying now and i'm right now under no school, as i just passed out of my school and will only start college from august ! So what should i fill for my school details? Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Aiswarya

sciencefairforum

Mar 29, 2016, 4:46:14 AM3/29/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi,

You can put your home address in this section.

Good luck!
Hannah

singhv...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2016, 7:39:00 AM4/2/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hello mam i am Varun Singh of 17 from india and just now in march i have given my 12 grade papers or final exam of high school and the result will come around 10 -20 may so is i am eligible. If no then if after passing exam and i drop 1 year for coaching(tuition) (AND NOT GOING TO ANY COLLEGE) in which we study all of high school again like home school then is i will be eligible. PLEASE ANSWER FAST IT'S A REQUEST.

singhv...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2016, 11:44:42 AM4/3/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
and also should i fill home schooled or school in school details?

sciencefairforum

Apr 5, 2016, 7:30:10 AM4/5/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi,

Yes, you are still eligible. Please add your school details.

Thanks
Hannah

tamil...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2016, 8:36:53 AM4/18/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I have registered all the detail and have also entered my parent's email address to access the parent consent form. However when I click the link it says 404. I am unable to proceed forward because of this. Hoping to receive your reply soon. Thanks in advance.

sciencefairforum

Apr 18, 2016, 11:24:36 AM4/18/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi,

You could try sending one more email and asking your parents to click on the new link.

If that doesn't work, in your dashboard select that your parent doesn't have an email address and there is a form for you to download and send to us via email.

Good luck!
Hannah

ssaud...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2016, 6:50:41 AM4/27/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
actually i dont know where this competition is held i have just selected for this competition and i want some information about it . will you please help me

sciencefairforum

Apr 27, 2016, 6:55:40 AM4/27/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi,

The competition is all conducted online. Sign up at googlesciencefair.com to be taken to your dashboard, which is where you add all the details of your project.

Your project needs to follow either the scientific or engineering method, meaning it needs to have something you can test.

It will also need to be in one of the following subjects:

Flora & Fauna ● Food Science ● Earth & Environmental Sciences ● Inventions & Innovation ● Electricity & Electronics ● Robotics ● Biology ● Chemistry ● Physics ● Behavioral & Social Sciences ● Energy & Space ● Astrophysics

Take a look at the resources on googlesciencefair.com to see if there is anything else you could create for Google Science Fair which is linked to the scientific or engineering method on a topic you are passionate about. The Make Better Generator is a really good tool for this.

Good luck!

Hannah

ruchiag...@gmail.com

May 7, 2016, 8:28:39 AM5/7/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
My parents got me admitted into the school early. At 11, I am studying in class 7. I am impressed by aerospace. I also have ideas about how to get more water. So please allow me to participate.
Regards,
Aadit Agrawal

guina...@gmail.com

May 11, 2016, 4:59:57 PM5/11/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
i want making a new software , so will give me any idea and any nots in c...

st3...@wdmcs.org

May 29, 2016, 8:53:20 AM5/29/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I don't love you so much for me the most important thing is thing that I have can you not to a YouTube new update it is to w to the point of having a great good luck to my house in the world is a good great day for to be long before you

st3...@wdmcs.org

May 29, 2016, 8:54:50 AM5/29/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Even though I have no to the same time I try n the same thing as a result of the year of the best thing ever is when you have to be a little bit of an international conference to announce the that a lot more than one a lot to me I love it when I was just thinking about u I love it you can do it for the first next rest of the year of high school and work I'm not sure how I feel like a lot of people who have a great way to get a job in the morning to the same as the most important to me to the gym today was

mkt.1...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2016, 4:02:40 AM7/10/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I want to submit my projects for Google science fair so I just want to know what should be the minimum age and the website to submit the informations

mkt.1...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2016, 4:02:41 AM7/10/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum

rahulsai...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2016, 10:45:59 AM7/31/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Is Google Science Fair held in same month or different month every year?

I mean , will Google Science Fair 2017 and 2018 will be on same month as that of Google Science Fair -2016?? Can you PLEASE reply so that I can manage time for other things(like academic tests,etc..)?

rmehe...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2016, 2:15:02 AM9/30/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi,Mam.
I just want to know how to submit my project at science fair 2017. Are regional finalist going to get selected in their resp. countries or at California? Waiting early for your reply.
Regards,
Rutvik mehenge.

braine...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 6:37:47 PM10/16/16
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
please how do i register for this competition

ahmed.es...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2017, 2:28:21 AM2/25/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Dear Hannah,
I was just wondering how is the competition still open for applicants or not, because the website says that it is closed, but the dates for entries and submission are to be from February till May.
regards,
Ahmed

cherr...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2017, 1:49:17 PM4/19/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hannah,

Can you please check the links on the Google Science Fair page and remove the error which is prevbenting my students from entering.

hari...@gmail.com

May 2, 2017, 5:27:02 AM5/2/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
how to register in 2017 google science fair

hjhgr...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 9:20:12 AM5/12/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I want to know the dead line of the google science fair 2017 registeration.

hjhgr...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 9:20:45 AM5/12/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
How to register it?

vinic...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 6:38:04 AM7/22/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hello nice to meet you.
I am Alex Masaquiza, and I would like you to help me with information I need to register for competitions.

Thanks.....by your answer...

vinic...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2017, 6:41:39 AM7/22/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
My name is Alex Masaquiza am a college student ESPE, I have 19 years, I am from Ecuador in the Americas, I come from an indigenous ethnic group known as Salasaca are three languages Spanish, Kichwa and English second and third level, my ID is 1850413582, i am a lover of physics, robotics, neuroscience, and reading and if I have more hobbies,I want to establish a theorem...

vijayvi...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 4:45:25 AM12/4/17
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
What are the dates of the Google science fair?I'm from India.i don't know how to submit our project to google science fair.please help me.

lionk...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 12:36:40 PM8/2/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
can u put website waalkthough for year 2018

matrei...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2018, 5:39:35 PM9/5/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi, i am not sure what i am doing wrong but there is not submission link on the googlesciencefair website for me? There is no link that redirects me to the registration form.
Regards,
Matei

junnuap...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2018, 12:21:42 PM11/2/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Could you please let me know about the procedure to submit the project

olon...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2018, 4:33:37 AM11/20/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hi

i was wondering if you have written in the dashboard should i do the video

tihomir...@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2019, 9:14:24 AM2/14/19
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
here is one :)
Why do you think there is no circle and no triangle display?

elieta...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2019, 9:24:13 PM6/28/19
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I have a very good idea but I can't create a prototype because it s too experimental to make it at home hiw can I talk to you