Request for Feedback for Project 'Bantastic'

devatr...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2019, 9:23:48 AM6/20/19
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Greetings!

I am Devatrai Jha, one of the entrantts of a project titled 'Bantastic Purifier- A Biodegradable, Sustainable and Cost Effective Water Purifier' in the Google Science Fair 2018. My project being rejected( i.e not making it to the regional winners'/ finalists' list) by the highly qualified and esteemed panel of judges , I would request your team to please help me get a feedback of my project highlighting the shortcomings.It would be great if the panel could help me get to know my grey areas please.

Also, I wanted to understand if I can enter the same project of mine with a few modifications (as suggested by the evaluators in the awaited response and a few additions from my side) the next year i.e in the Google Science Fair 2019 as I am very passionate about it and have been working on it and improvising on it including the lab tests for a while.

It would be great if the requests from my side could be considered and fulfilled for the project: Bantastic Purifier- A Biodegradable, Sustainable and Cost Effective Water Purifier

Thanking in anticipation
Regards
Devatrai Jha
India