Will getting a professional help affect my project in a bad way?

heleena

Nov 8, 2018, 10:35:38 AM11/8/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
I'd like to use a wind tunnel, and fortunately, there's a professor I do know whom I think could help me use the one at his university (I will have to check with him/persuade him, though). Otherwise I haven't gotten any help from him / I doubt he will help me much with other parts of the project for the remaining month because he is super busy. But if I can use the wind tunnel, will the GSF think I got more professional help etc and perhaps not think my project as my own?