Hyperlink Problem (Urgent Help Required)

sakshambh...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2018, 5:54:56 PM12/14/18
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Hello, my name is Saksham. I recently submitted my fair entry. I added a hyperlink of the code of my project (On a shared Google Drive) at the end of Method/Testing/Redesign. I thoroughly checked in the preview and it was working.
Recently, when I got the email for confirmed entry I rechecked it and it is not working. Please tell me if this is a glitch or some other problem. You can check under the project save entries that I had saved the same. The drive has Code and some statistical data very vital to my project.
Please try to help me ASAP.

Thanks
Regards Saksham
sakshambh...@gmail.com