[Google Science Fair 2021] Concern from Vietnam

Bích Phượng Lê

Aug 26, 2020, 10:35:11 PM8/26/20
to Google Science Fair Help Forum
Dear GSF Organizing committee,

We are students from a highschool located in Vietnam. And we would like to participate in GSF 2021. Therefore, we have some questions below:
  • 2021 competition:  If COVID 19 pandemic is still serious next year, do you plan to conduct this competition in online format? And with virtual judging, which activities shall participants involve? Are there online submission and judging review (include live presentation and Q&A section)?
  • Round: As I see on the brochure, there are 02 rounds in GSF such as regional round and international round? Could you give me information about Pacific Asia regional round? Must we pass regional round to enter international round?
  • Invention requirement: Do we need to provide a copy of patent for our invention?
We look forward to your quick response!
Best regards,
Bich Phuong Le.