Google Safe Browsing Suks

SeoXan

May 9, 2021, 12:50:43 PM5/9/21
to Google Safe Browsing API

Yes.... Google Safe Browsing suks. I find it difficult to understand the pride of google when marking my clients' pages completely correct as they are not secure pages. Who is google to do this? Does the internet belong to google? Google, you must stop giving yourself the importance that you think you have and that we all depend on you. Your action is incorrect, and I don't have to waste time explaining whether or not my website is secure, when I am very clear that it is secure. If you want to do this job, do it well, don't make mistakes, I don't have to waste a minute of my time with your mistakes.