Amazon AWS phishing site?

瀏覽次數:165 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

_ Cascafico

未讀,
2020年3月14日 下午2:39:162020/3/14
收件者:Google Safe Browsing API
Hi All!

I'm using WeSchool [1], a Learning Management System, rather popular in Italy, particularly in these lockdown days. Whan I need to share documents with students, Weschool system uses to upload board documents on Amazon AWS sites.

Problem: students cannot download documents previously uploaded by teacher because browsers raise a fake/phishing alert by Google safe browsing.

Problem is solvable visiting "dangerous" url and accepting the risks, but of course I don't want minor students (and their parents) to see such an alert.

I'm sorry I can't report exact url since alert don't come up anymore (BTW, how can I restore previous state? Already tried to deleta all cookies)

[1] https://www.weschool.com/

محمد الرويلي

未讀,
2020年3月15日 上午10:43:032020/3/15