SIAP: Need test cases for the threatMatches.find request

Karthick B Sankarachary

May 4, 2020, 1:46:45 AM5/4/20
to Google Safe Browsing API

Hi, All,

Does anyone know of any websites that contain URLs that would result in one or matches in the Safe Browsing Lookup API's response?

Every phishing site I've tried has come back clean. Here is what my /v4/threatsMatches:find request looks like:

{

"client": {

"clientId": "myClientId",

"clientVersion": "myClientVersion"

},

"threatInfo": {

"threatTypes": ["MALWARE", "SOCIAL_ENGINEERING", "UNWANTED_SOFTWARE", "POTENTIALLY_HARMFUL_APPLICATION"],

"platformTypes": ["ALL_PLATFORMS"],

"threatEntryTypes": ["URL"],

"threatEntries": [{

"url": "http://<need a website that results in matches>/"

}]

}
}

Thanks in advance,
Karthick

كن مختلفا

May 4, 2020, 2:13:55 AM5/4/20
to google-safe-...@googlegroups.com

Ryan Radovich

May 4, 2020, 1:08:05 PM5/4/20
to google-safe-...@googlegroups.com
http://testsafebrowsing.appspot.com/

The links in the webpage section get me results.
I've never been able to get results from any other link though, so if you come across one lmk.

Karthick B Sankarachary

Rene Wuggenig

May 16, 2020, 11:16:29 PM5/16/20
to Google Safe Browsing API