Clarify My Use under terms of use / Google Safe Browsing

david castro

May 29, 2020, 1:44:41 PM5/29/20
to Google Safe Browsing API

Hey there!  I have an Android/iOS app that enables peer-to-peer interactions: messaging, personal descriptions.  We are allowing users to add a few weblinks (of their choosing) to their profile.

I did not consider that to be using the URL scanner a "for sale or commercial use" ... am I correct?   Seems to be the very thing that it was created for - to protect others who may come across a bad link on the same platform.

I imagine that if you only wanted the API to be used for "non-profit organizations" you would have said that.

Can you confirm this for me?

Thanks,

Dave

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Klara Buda

Jan 6, 2022, 4:24:14 PM1/6/22
to Google Safe Browsing API
Mon site a été déclaré comme dangereux - par qui ?
Ci-joint le message qui est reçu quand on clic sur le site
Quel est la raison?
comment régler cela?
Votre aide est bienvenue, merci par avance,

Klarabudapost menace internet.jpg

AHAMIANE MIMOUN

Jan 7, 2022, 1:58:11 PM1/7/22
to google-safe-...@googlegroups.com
Bonjour, comment allez-vous? Je ne sais pas. Je n'utilise pas de site Web ou de liens qui ne fonctionnent pas. Aidez-moi s'il vous plaît