How to unblock legitimate searches

Tim Furlong

Nov 26, 2020, 4:12:26 AM11/26/20
to Google Safe Browsing API
I've just been directed here by Google support because they have "no control over what safe search blocks" - which is utterly ridiculous. Instead I have to post in a forum.
So two things that are blocked for me are -
The website openssl.org
The search term "1920 mp4 download"

Can others confirm this and tell me what I can do to get these whitelisted.
My problem is, as soon as staff figure out they can bypass Chrome by using Edge, they will.
Thanks

Alex

Jan 7, 2021, 7:10:06 PM1/7/21
to Google Safe Browsing API
Hi Tim,

Unfortunately we cannot help with this issue, as this forum is intended for developers of the Safe Browsing API. We would recommend you reach out to the Google Search Help Community page here: https://support.google.com/websearch/community?hl=en

Thanks,
Alex