HiveMind would be a great alternative, if it existed

Lukas Halim

Jan 6, 2012, 5:41:01 PM1/6/12
to Google Reader Diaspora
Does anyone heard anything about HiveMind? The updates have stopped:

http://hiveminedblog.tumblr.com/post/13224493030/updates

Thanks,
Lukas

Tim Broder

Jan 7, 2012, 10:31:33 AM1/7/12
to google-read...@googlegroups.com

Alex Chaffee

Jan 7, 2012, 3:37:40 PM1/7/12
On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 7:31 AM, Tim Broder <timothy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> some updates on twitter last night https://twitter.com/#!/Hivemined>> On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Lukas Halim <lukas...@gmail.com> wrote:>> Does anyone heard anything about HiveMind?  The updates have stopped:
http://hiveminedblog.tumblr.com/post/15419153345/update : "Basically
from Nov 30 till Jan 2. There was no work done on hive. For this I am
disappointed."

As are we all. Who thinks I should start writing sharebro.org/reader ?

(BTW i stealth-pushed an update to the actual http://sharebro.org last
week. Mostly visual changes, plus Send To Sharebro works a little
better.)

- A

--
Alex Chaffee - al...@stinky.com
http://alexchaffee.com

Satadru Pramanik

Jan 7, 2012, 3:43:34 PM1/7/12
to google-read...@googlegroups.com

Please start working on a hivemined alternative. :-)

..
sent via mobile

Emmanuel Pire

Jan 7, 2012, 3:44:14 PM1/7/12
to google-read...@googlegroups.com
Personally, i was tempted some days ago to start building comments on lipsumarium plugin, or at least a "share with note" that could be quite simple actually.
Then went to check hivemined and found it seems now pretty close to beta testing, which is a very good news to me.
So i decided to wait few weeks and see what hivemined will do.

--
Emmanuel Pire