Interesting developments at Delicious

Kevin Matheny

Jan 20, 2012, 11:30:28 PM1/20/12
to google-read...@googlegroups.com
http://blog.delicious.com/

  • Collaborate on stacks
  • Comment on stacks and suggest new links for stacks.
  • Build stack responses
  • Create private stacks for yourself or a group
Commenting on link stacks... seems kind of familiar.

Saliency

Jan 25, 2012, 11:55:47 AM1/25/12
to google-read...@googlegroups.com
Yes, in fact it looks better.  I like the sound of collaborative stacks.

Adam Victor Nazareth Brandizzi

Jan 25, 2012, 6:29:40 PM1/25/12
On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Saliency <sali...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, in fact it looks better.  I like the sound of collaborative stacks.

I like the idea. I always used Delicious for bookmarking and the
stacks allow me to bookmark AND share at the same time. However, I did
not find RSS feeds for stacks. Maybe they are there, I am a bit dumb
and could not find them... Has someone found them?

--
Adam Victor Nazareth Brandizzi
http://brandizzi.googlepages.com/