Seeking testers: five casual Android games (Play review in progress)

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Lennon Mataró

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 4:52:22 PM (2 days ago) Sep 29
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Android testers for five casual games. Their closed-testing releases have been submitted to Google Play, and the review is still in progress. The opt-in links below are not active yet and may show “App not available”. Please wait for my follow-up before trying to enroll. If you are interested, reply here and I will post again as soon as Google enables the links. The same people can test all five games. Play Console currently requires 12 testers per app; the 14-day period starts separately for each game after you opt in. I'm happy to test your app back for the full period. Tester group links (join any group): https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users https://groups.google.com/g/testers-community https://groups.google.com/g/developers-community-official Opt-in links (not active until Google approves): 1. Sudoku Zen: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.sudokuzen 2. Solitaire Classic: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.solitario 3. 2048: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.twentyfortyeight 4. Jewel Blocks: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.jewelblocks 5. Bubble Cascade: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.bubblecascade Please don't post your email address here. Thanks!

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 4:38:18 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to Lennon Mataró, google-play-test-users


Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan
And then, you can download it from the group link or clicking here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moviescan.app

Thanks in advance,
DV


El mar, 29 sept 2026, 22:52, Lennon Mataró <lennon...@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi everyone, I'm looking for Android testers for five casual games. Their closed-testing releases have been submitted to Google Play, and the review is still in progress. The opt-in links below are not active yet and may show “App not available”. Please wait for my follow-up before trying to enroll. If you are interested, reply here and I will post again as soon as Google enables the links. The same people can test all five games. Play Console currently requires 12 testers per app; the 14-day period starts separately for each game after you opt in. I'm happy to test your app back for the full period. Tester group links (join any group): https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users https://groups.google.com/g/testers-community https://groups.google.com/g/developers-community-official Opt-in links (not active until Google approves): 1. Sudoku Zen: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.sudokuzen 2. Solitaire Classic: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.solitario 3. 2048: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.twentyfortyeight 4. Jewel Blocks: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.jewelblocks 5. Bubble Cascade: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.madl57studio.bubblecascade Please don't post your email address here. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/009e4e9b-cd70-42b0-96a0-ebe52db8222bn%40googlegroups.com.

Andrea Toni

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 10:06:19 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi Lennon! Done: I'm now a tester of all 5 (Sudoku Zen, Solitaire Classic, 2048, Jewel Blocks, Bubble Cascade), installing them on my phone and keeping them for 14 days.
Could you test mine back? 4 small relaxing games:
2) "Become a tester" and install:
Thanks!
Andrea

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages