Android Closed Test – Smoke Control Engineering – Test for Test

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Essam Fawzy

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 2:09:45 PM (3 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
  I’m looking for Android testers for my app Smoke Control Engineering to complete a Google Play closed test. 🔄 Test for Test: I will test your app in return. 📱 App: Smoke Control Engineering 📦 Package: com.smokecontrol.engineering I need testers who can install the app and keep it installed for 14 days. If you are interested, please comment or send me a message with your test link. I’ll test your app back. 



 Thank you!  

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:14:30 PM (9 hours ago) Oct 1
to Essam Fawzy, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/fa0f4af8-68a9-4db7-92a9-58ef0d45085en%40googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages