
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/b0323776-1c9d-445e-89db-9f3a069f218cn%40googlegroups.com.
Hello everyone! 👋
I am an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my cooking & recipe app CookVerse to complete the Google Play testing requirement.
I am happy to test your app in return. Please join my group and install CookVerse, then leave a comment with your app details. I will test your app back as well!
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers
Note: Please make sure you are logged in with the same Google account you use for Google Play.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse
After joining the Google Group, open the CookVerse Play Store link and install the app.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/4baa826c-181c-4594-854b-16a32cb84d65n%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/d1d2fa9c-f2f6-461c-9cb2-79031d1596e4n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/a5596250-f540-40db-96a0-2975cd9daab6n%40googlegroups.com.
I installed your app, here's my link — please install and confirm back:
Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/binsheikh-player-testers Become a tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.midoalhashmi.zoltrastream
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/7761739d-f5b2-4ce0-a218-5751be97a523n%40googlegroups.com.
I installed your app, here's my link — please install and confirm back:
Join the Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/binsheikh-player-testers Become a tester: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.midoalhashmi.zoltrastream