[Android playtest] Perihelion: Planet Merge — seeking 15–20 puzzle players for a 14-day closed test

12 views
Skip to first unread message

grass Wild

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 1:38:45 AM (2 days ago) Sep 29
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone!

I am recruiting volunteer Android players for Perihelion: Planet Merge, a space-themed planet-merging puzzle game from Arcane Pocket Games. The Google Play closed test is live (version 1.0.3). I am aiming for 15–20 testers and would appreciate honest feedback on the gameplay and stability.

How to join (use the same Google account for all steps):
1. Join either eligible Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users
or https://groups.google.com/g/testers-community
2. Open the test page and select Become a tester:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.stellarforge.perihelion
3. Install from Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stellarforge.perihelion

Please remain opted in for at least 14 consecutive days, keep the game installed, and actually play it during the test. Short sessions over several days are helpful. This is a free, unpaid playtest.

Things to try:
- Start a run, merge planets, and check whether the controls and rules are clear.
- Play until game over, then restart.
- Close and reopen the game; report any unexpected loss of progress.
- Report crashes, lag, clipped text, or confusing screens.

Reply here with your phone model, Android version, and what happened. For a bug, please include the steps to reproduce it and the game version. If Google Play says the app is unavailable, check that you joined one of the groups using the same account; let me know if it still fails.

The current build uses test ads. No ad clicks or public ratings are requested. I will collect the feedback and use it to fix issues before release. Thank you!

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 12:57:26 PM (2 days ago) Sep 29
to grass Wild, google-play-test-users



Done! I'm testing your app 😅

It's really fun!!


Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan
And then, you can download it from the group link or clicking here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moviescan.app

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/0be4ea19-2f92-4efc-bd4b-2f76b54527f0n%40googlegroups.com.

grass Wild

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 1:53:09 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Thanks, DV — glad you enjoyed Perihelion! Could you share your phone model, Android version, and whether restarting a run and reopening the game worked as expected? A gameplay screenshot with any personal details hidden would also help us track the test. If you can, please remain opted in for 14 consecutive days and play a few short sessions during that time.

Thanks for sharing MovieScan. I cannot commit to a reciprocal 14-day device test at present, so I do not want to promise a swap I cannot reliably complete. Your voluntary feedback is appreciated.

labellens dev

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 4:13:26 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone, I need 12 testers to finish my 14 days.

PhoneProof checks a used or new phone for faults before you buy it — dead spots and ghost touches on the screen, camera, speaker/mic/earpiece, battery and charging, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, sensors, fingerprint reader, remote-lock, and more. It runs the tests on the phone and gives a plain-English verdict. It's free, no ads, no account — and nothing about the phones you test ever leaves your device.

Join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.phoneproof.app

add this group, share the link, and I'll install yours today.

My commitment: I install your app the same day, open it daily (once), and stay opted in the full 14 days.

Reply with your opt-in link and your Gmail and I'll add you straight away.

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 4:46:34 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to labellens dev, google-play-test-users
Just need to be a tester, you don't need even download the app, but if you do, much better.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.

Andrea Toni

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 8:29:11 AM (yesterday) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi! Done: I joined and became a tester of Perihelion, installing it on my phone and I'll play it during the 14 days.
Could you test mine back? 4 small relaxing games:
2) "Become a tester" and install:
Thanks!
Andrea

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages