Test for Test

40 views
Skip to first unread message

Ayns

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 8:12:16 AM (12 days ago) Sep 26
to google-play-test-users

Hi,

My app DuoNoted is in closed testing, and I need 12 test users 🙏

No ads. No Login. 

1️⃣ First, join the group:

https://groups.google.com/g/aynslogic-testers

2️⃣ Then open the test invite link and tap "Accept":

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/net.duonoted.app

3️⃣ Then download it from Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.duonoted.app

Just keep it installed on your phone for 14 days — opening it a few times is enough, you don't need to use it constantly.

Happy to test back — if you've got an app in closed testing too, drop the link and I'll install and keep it 🔄

Thanks! 🙌

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:45:25 PM (11 days ago) Sep 26
to Ayns, google-play-test-users

Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/e8c54b3c-5043-4c9e-b125-a76e7453a29en%40googlegroups.com.

Ayns

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 8:23:20 AM (11 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users
Of course, I became a tester for you too. Thanks.  

26 Eylül 2026 Cumartesi tarihinde saat 21:45:25 UTC+3 itibarıyla clone...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:

Ayns

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 8:51:27 AM (11 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users
Screenshot_2026-09-27-15-21-27-841_com.moviescan.app.jpg

27 Eylül 2026 Pazar tarihinde saat 15:23:20 UTC+3 itibarıyla Ayns şunları yazdı:

Cairn

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 12:46:15 PM (11 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users

Hi Ayns, joined aynslogic-testers and the DuoNoted opt in page says "You are a tester", so I'm in for the 14 days. Parallel reading is a nice idea!

Mine is kind of in the same spirit: Cairn explains any word you tap in another app, handy if you run your phone in a language you're learning. Would you test it back?

Thanks!
Cairn

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:27:34 AM (10 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app


3. Join on the web

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dartscheckouttrainer.app

Ayns

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:47:21 AM (10 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users

Screenshot_2026-09-28-18-42-51-470_fyi.cairnapp.jpg




Hey, thanks. I downloaded and installed your app. I'll have it for 14 days.
27 Eylül 2026 Pazar tarihinde saat 19:46:15 UTC+3 itibarıyla app....@gmail.com şunları yazdı:

Ayns

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 11:48:24 AM (10 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Hey, I'm trying to get your app, but I can't download it. Could you check it?

28 Eylül 2026 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 18:27:34 UTC+3 itibarıyla Robert Miller şunları yazdı:

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:15:25 PM (6 days ago) Oct 1
to Ayns, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Maurizio Di Meglio

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 8:36:21 AM (5 days ago) Oct 3
to Andron Productor, Ayns, google-play-test-users
Hello everyone,
I'm very pleased to announce that my sports management app is finally available on the Playstore

I thank everyone who participated in the testing and invite you to continue downloading and testing the app, leaving positive feedback.
I will continue to do the same with your apps.
Thank you very much.


__________________________
Saluti
Napoli - Italy


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages