[Test for Test] Cuddles — 14-day Android closed test, real feedback

33 views
Skip to first unread message

Clavis Data

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 9:31:18 PM (10 days ago) Sep 22
to google-play-test-users
Hi, I'm Tom from Clavis Data, building Cuddles. It's a couples app for meals, workouts and shared money. I'm looking for Android testers who can use it over 14 days and tell me what is confusing or broken. You can test solo; partner pairing is optional.

Please join in this order, using the same Google account:
1. Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/cuddles-android-testers
2. Play opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.clavisdata.cuddles
3. Install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clavisdata.cuddles

If you can, stay opted in for 14 consecutive days and try a meal log, a workout and an expense. Honest feedback is welcome; no rating or positive review is requested. If Play says you're ineligible, reply here and I'll check access.

I'm open to genuine test-for-test swaps. Share your group and Play test links plus one feature you'd like me to check, and I'll confirm each swap before we start. Thanks!

Muthu Kamatchi

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 10:10:35 PM (10 days ago) Sep 22
to Clavis Data, google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I’m an independent developer and I need 20 active testers for my app CookVerse to meet the Google Play testing requirement.

I’m happy to test your app in return! 🤝

Steps to join:

1. Join the CookVerse Testers Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/cookverse-testers

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install CookVerse:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gowsi_muthu02.CookVerse

3. Start testing the app

Instructions:

  • Please keep CookVerse installed for at least 14 days.
  • Open and use the app regularly during the testing period.
  • Please provide honest feedback if you find any bugs or issues.
  • If you are also looking for testers, share your app details and I’ll be happy to test your app in return.

Thank you for your support! 🙏

Let’s help each other complete our testing requirements and grow together. 🚀



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/98a245be-ad71-4f9c-b9c9-6555b2c0e4d4n%40googlegroups.com.

Emre Erdemir

unread,
Sep 23, 2026, 2:20:39 AM (10 days ago) Sep 23
to Muthu Kamatchi, Clavis Data, google-play-test-users
I joined the Google group.

Hi! I saw your message in the group. I'm looking for closed testers for 3 Android apps (BütçeYönet, DigitalGöz, Yako). If you join this Google Group you become a tester for all three:


https://groups.google.com/g/mobiler-yazilim-test-grup


After installing, using it for a few days and leaving a quick Play Store review would help a lot. Happy to test your app back too — just send me the link/group and I'll join. Thanks!



iOS için Outlook uygulamasını edinin

Gönderen: Muthu Kamatchi <kamatchi...@gmail.com> adına google-play...@googlegroups.com <google-play...@googlegroups.com>
Gönderildi: Wednesday, 23 September 2026 05:10:18
Kime: Clavis Data <t...@clavis-data.com>
Bilgi: google-play-test-users <google-play...@googlegroups.com>
Konu: Re: [Test for Test] Cuddles — 14-day Android closed test, real feedback
 
Message has been deleted

Clavis Data

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 9:21:16 PM (4 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Hi Muthu, Emre and Nikolai — thanks for the offers. I'm working through the downloads now. I'll confirm each successful install and share honest feedback during the 14-day test.

Muthu: the CookVerse Group opens, but its Play listing isn't visible to an account that hasn't joined yet. Could you send the Play opt-in link so I can check the full route?

Emre: could you send the individual Play opt-in and install links for BütçeYönet, DigitalGöz and Yako? Your Group conversations are member-only, so the Group link alone doesn't show me the apps. I'm happy to exchange private feedback, but I can't promise a star rating or public review.

Nikolai: the evidence0317testers Group link currently shows 'Content unavailable' for me. Could you check that link and send the app name and Play install link?

For Cuddles, please use the three links in my original post in order with the same Google account. Please confirm when Play actually says you're a tester and you can open the app, or tell me where access fails. Thanks, Tom.

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 1:09:51 AM (4 days ago) Sep 29
to Clavis Data, google-play-test-users

Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan

Thanks in advance,
DV


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.

Tom Lee | Clavis Data

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 3:24:25 AM (4 days ago) Sep 29
to Clone byme, google-play-test-users
Hi DV,

Yes, happy to test MovieScan in return. Thanks for testing Cuddles — I can see your app signup came through.

Your Google Group link opens, but its content is member-only from my account. Could you send the direct Google Play opt-in and install links, and let me know whether I need to join the MovieScan Group first? I'll install and test once I have access.

Thanks,
Tom

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:13:59 PM (2 days ago) Oct 1
to Tom Lee | Clavis Data, Clone byme, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages