[Test for Test] Memory Flip Kids + Mini Workshop 3D — 14-day closed test

26 views
Skip to first unread message

Harun Durakoğlu

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 4:42:47 AM (7 days ago) Sep 26
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for real Android testers for two small indie games. Please join the access group first, then opt in to both apps, install them, use each app briefly, share honest feedback, and remain enrolled for at least 14 continuous days.

Access group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testers-community

Memory Flip Kids:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.harundurakoglu.memoryflip

Mini Workshop 3D:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.harundurakoglu.miniworkshop3d

Google is currently reviewing the tester-access update. If Play reports that an app is unavailable, please try again after the change has propagated.

Thank you.

Cairn

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 12:46:04 PM (6 days ago) Sep 26
to google-play-test-users

Hi Harun, I was already in testers-community, and both opt in pages now say "You are a tester" (Memory Flip Kids and Mini Workshop 3D), so I'm in for the full 14 days.

Could you test mine back? Cairn explains any word you tap in another app, handy if you run your phone in a language you're learning.

Thanks!
Cairn

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:48:20 PM (6 days ago) Sep 26
to Cairn, google-play-test-users

Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/7c7256e0-4214-42e4-95fd-1675d8dcc2b0n%40googlegroups.com.

Cairn

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 8:46:42 PM (6 days ago) Sep 26
to google-play-test-users

Hi DV, joined moviescan and the MovieScan opt in page says "You are a tester", so I'm in for the 14 days.

I don't see you in the Cairn group yet though. If you have a minute:

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 12:44:56 AM (6 days ago) Sep 27
to Cairn, google-play-test-users
I joined to the group 😉 didn't need to download the app or maybe you added the testers group members as option to download it.

Thanks!!

Cairn

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 4:44:18 AM (6 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users

Thanks DV, I see you in the group! No need to download it. The one step Play actually counts is the opt in, so if you haven't yet, just open https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fyi.cairnapp and tap "Become a tester". Cheers!

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 11:17:28 PM (5 days ago) Sep 27
to Cairn, google-play-test-users

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 10:55:36 AM (5 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app

Rmg Mahapad

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 10:29:48 PM (4 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Hello,
I installed you Memory flip app

Joined my app
How to join the test
Step 1 – Join the Google Group

Please join the Google Group:

Step 2 – Register as a tester

After joining the group, open this link using the same Google account:

1000000543.png
Then select “Become a tester” / “Join the test.”

Step 3 – Install and test the app

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 1:16:28 AM (4 days ago) Sep 29
to Rmg Mahapad, google-play-test-users

Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:14:11 PM (yesterday) Oct 1
to Clone byme, Rmg Mahapad, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages