[Test for Test] Capivara World Quiz — 14-day Android test / Procuro testadores

8 views
Skip to first unread message

Diego S. Silva

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 7:58:33 AM (9 days ago) Sep 29
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone! I’m Diego, developer of Capivara World Quiz, a free educational quiz game with categories, rankings, online challenges and study groups. I’m looking for Android testers and honest feedback on bugs and usability. Google sign-in and an internet connection are required.

How to join (use the same Google account for all steps):
1. Join this group: https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users
2. Accept the app’s test invitation: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.dingous.capivaraworldquiz
3. Install from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dingous.capivaraworldquiz

Please stay opted in for at least 14 consecutive days and use the game during that period. Share any issues here, including your device, Android version and steps to reproduce.

Access update: I have added this group in Play Console; the group access change and version 1.0.6 are awaiting Google’s review. If the test link is not available yet, please try again after approval.

I’m also open to reciprocal testing. Reply with your app’s links so we can arrange it. Thank you!

--- Português ---
Olá! Procuro testadores para o Capivara World Quiz e feedback sincero sobre problemas e usabilidade. O jogo é gratuito e exige login Google e internet.

Entrem neste grupo, aceitem participar pelo link de teste acima e instalem pela Play Store, usando a mesma conta Google. Peço que permaneçam inscritos por pelo menos 14 dias consecutivos e utilizem o jogo nesse período. Relatem problemas com modelo do aparelho, versão do Android e passos para reproduzir.

A inclusão deste grupo e a versão 1.0.6 estão aguardando análise do Google. Se o link ainda estiver indisponível, tentem novamente após a aprovação. Também estou disponível para combinar troca de testes: respondam com os links dos seus apps. Obrigado!

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 29, 2026, 12:53:13 PM (9 days ago) Sep 29
to Diego S. Silva, google-play-test-users


I don't know why it won't let me log in with my account, but opening it occasionally is enough to get through the process. I'm pasting my generic message for everyone here.



Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan
And then, you can download it from the group link or clicking here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moviescan.app

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/fe5191e2-258e-450a-9a73-1a5215d51760n%40googlegroups.com.

Andrea Toni

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 10:07:46 AM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi Diego! Done: I'm now a tester of Capivara World Quiz, installing it on my phone and keeping it for 14 days.
Could you test mine back? 4 small relaxing games:
2) "Become a tester" and install:
Obrigado!
Andrea

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:10:56 PM (7 days ago) Oct 1
to Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages