Need 8 testers

26 views
Skip to first unread message

Vadim Palamarchuk

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 7:54:58 AM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hello friends,  

I am looking for testers for my new android app link below if you can join and test my app it will be very greatful to me, i will really appreciate your contribution and will test your app in return.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.no_ads_apps.tallinn_bus_tracker

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.no_ads_apps.tallinn_bus_tracker

Please join, install and test my app.

Thanks,
Vadim

Andrea Toni

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 8:22:07 AM (8 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi Vadim! Done: I'm now a tester of Tallinn Bus Tracker, installing it on my phone and keeping it for 14 days.
Could you test mine back? 4 small relaxing games:
2) "Become a tester" and install:
Thanks!
Andrea

ALPAY KAAN YIKIK

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 4:55:21 AM (7 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
Hi Vadim, thanks! I've joined the Tallinn Bus Tracker test (opted in) and I'll stay in for the full 14 days. Google Play says the app isn't available for my device here – maybe it's limited to certain countries – so I couldn't install it yet. Could you test mine back? 1) https://groups.google.com/g/cardkeep-test 2) https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.akysistem.cardkeep – then install CardKeep from Google Play. Thanks!

30 Eylül 2026 Çarşamba tarihinde saat 14:54:58 UTC+3 itibarıyla dekso...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ALPAY KAAN YIKIK

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 7:09:03 AM (7 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
Hi! Thanks a lot for installing CardKeep. I'd like to test Vardiyam back, but the opt-in page (https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.vardiyam.maas) says "App not available" for my account. Could you add akys...@gmail.com to your testers list, or tell me which Google Group to join? I'll install it as soon as it opens and keep it for 14 days.

1 Ekim 2026 Perşembe tarihinde saat 11:55:21 UTC+3 itibarıyla ALPAY KAAN YIKIK şunları yazdı:

İnspector /

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 7:36:40 AM (7 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users

https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users/

1 Ekim 2026 Perşembe tarihinde saat 14:09:03 UTC+3 itibarıyla akys...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages