Seeking 20 real Android testers — Essentia Memoria (14-day closed test)

19 views
Skip to first unread message

Ozan Sığak

unread,
Sep 24, 2026, 8:44:37 PM (10 days ago) Sep 24
to google-play-test-users

Hello everyone,

I am recruiting 20 real Android testers for Essentia Memoria, an experimental living-world experience currently in Google Play closed testing.

What participation involves:
• Opt in with the Google account used on your Android device
• Install the Alpha build from Google Play
• Remain enrolled for 14 days
• Share any genuine bugs, friction, or first-impression feedback

I am looking for people who will actually stay opted in for the full period, not ratings or scripted reviews.

If you can participate, email con...@essentiamemoria.com with the Google account email you use on Android. I will add you to the closed-test list and reply with the Alpha test link.

Thank you — your participation helps an independent project reach its first public release.

Ozan Sığak
Founder, Essentia Memoria

Ozan Sığak

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 8:41:07 PM (7 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users
Quick correction to my original tester invitation: I omitted the opt-in link. The Essentia Memoria alpha closed test is active, and the actual Google Play participation page is:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.essentiamemoria.app

Because this is a closed test, please email con...@essentiamemoria.com with the Google account you use on Android so I can add that exact address to the tester list. Then open the link with the same account, opt in and install. Australia is included in the track.

I’m looking for real first impressions, points of friction, or bugs after a few minutes of use, not ratings or install-only exchanges. If the page still says ‘App not available’, send the exact message or a screenshot so I can investigate.

Thanks to everyone who flagged the missing link.
Essentia Memoria

Ozan Sığak <meta...@gmail.com>, 25 Eyl 2026 Cum, 00:44 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-play-test-users/FTGZUmKgbD8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/2b798399-2cd2-415f-a36a-0729b6496bc9n%40googlegroups.com.

Ozan Sığak

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 10:06:04 PM (7 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users
Status update: The closed-test opt-in is live, but the game service is currently returning a 502 error. I am fixing this before asking anyone for gameplay feedback. If you can help check the Android opt-in/install path, reply with your Play account email. I will post again when gameplay works.

28 Eylül 2026 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 02:41:07 UTC+2 itibarıyla Ozan Sığak şunları yazdı:

Ozan Sığak

unread,
Sep 27, 2026, 10:34:33 PM (7 days ago) Sep 27
to google-play-test-users
Android testers: you can now leave your exact Google Play account email in this short form, instead of posting it publicly: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_59OzqsH1ChuNHxHPAM1TIi0opUs2P0NVPDnJa0Gk1WLisw/viewform?usp=publish-editor

I will add eligible volunteers to the Alpha list and email the opt-in link. Clarification: the 502 I reported was from my cloud-browser path; another visitor reports the site works. I am verifying access before claiming a general outage or a successful gameplay test.

28 Eylül 2026 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 04:06:04 UTC+2 itibarıyla Ozan Sığak şunları yazdı:

Andron Productor

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 3:08:34 AM (6 days ago) Sep 28
to Ozan Sığak, google-play-test-users

Andron Productor andro...@gmail.com

dom, 27 sept, 23:19 (hace 9 horas)
para Cairn

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/f7a33086-c66d-4382-8dca-15e47cf358e3n%40googlegroups.com.

Robert Miller

unread,
Sep 28, 2026, 10:55:07 AM (6 days ago) Sep 28
to google-play-test-users
Steps to join:

1. Join the Darts Checkout Testers Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/g/darts-checkout-testers/

Please make sure you join using the same Google account/email you use for Google Play.

2. Install Darts Checkout Trainer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dartscheckouttrainer.app

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 2:44:46 PM (3 days ago) Oct 1
to Robert Miller, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Gigi M

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 2:57:06 PM (3 days ago) Oct 1
to Andron Productor, Robert Miller, google-play-test-users

Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk (Android)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for 20 people to participate in a 14-day closed test of my Android app Hail Risk.

The app provides information about the risk of hail based on weather data, with a particular focus on Switzerland.

How to join:

  1. Join the Google Group
    https://groups.google.com/g/cerco_needed_20_tester
  2. Join the closed test and install the app from Google Play
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gixone.grandinech?hl=it
  3. Keep the app installed on your device for the 14-day testing period.

Feedback is welcome but not required.

Thank you very much for helping me test the app!


🌩️ Cercasi 20 tester – Rischio Grandine (Android)

Ciao a tutti! Sto cercando 20 persone disposte a partecipare a un test chiuso di 14 giorni per la mia app Android Rischio Grandine.

L'app fornisce informazioni sul rischio di grandine sulla base dei dati meteorologici, con particolare attenzione alla Svizzera.

Come partecipare:

  1. Iscriviti al gruppo Google
    https://groups.google.com/g/cerco_needed_20_tester
  2. Aderisci al test chiuso e installa l'app da Google Play
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gixone.grandinech?hl=it
  3. Mantieni l'app installata sul tuo dispositivo per tutto il periodo di test di 14 giorni.

Il feedback è gradito ma non obbligatorio.

Grazie mille per il vostro aiuto! 🌩️


Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:09:38 PM (3 days ago) Oct 1
to Gigi M, Robert Miller, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages