[Test for Test] CardKeep – offline business card scanner (14-day closed test)

32 views
Skip to first unread message

ALPAY KAAN YIKIK

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 5:43:00 PM (5 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi! Looking for testers for CardKeep, an offline business card scanner. I'll test yours back for the full 14 days – reply with your links and I'll join, install and open it regularly.

What it does: scan a business card with the camera, on-device OCR fills the contact fields, you review and save. Cards are grouped by project (trade show, client visit) and can be exported to Excel, CSV or vCard. No account, no login, nothing leaves the phone.

Join:
3. Install from Google Play and keep it installed for 14 days.

A quick test (3 minutes): scan any business card (a photo of one on screen works too), fix one field, export the project to Excel, try the search. Feedback welcome here or at kaan....@gmail.com.

Cairn

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 11:59:35 AM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users

Hi, joined cardkeep-test and the CardKeep opt in page says "You are a tester", so I'm in for the full 14 days.

Mine is Cairn, it explains any word you tap in another app, handy if you run your phone in a language you're learning. If you could test it back:

Thanks!
Cairn

Andrea Toni

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 1:47:23 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
Hi! Thanks for joining my group :) Done on my side too: joined cardkeep-test and the CardKeep opt-in page says "You are a tester", installing it on my phone and keeping it for the full 14 days.
If you haven't yet, please also tap "Become a tester" and install my 4 games:
(google-play-test-users members are already in the right group.)
Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea Toni

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 1:49:48 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
@Cairn: done too, joined cairnapp-testers and Cairn says "You are a tester", installing it and keeping it 14 days. Could you test my 4 games back? Join https://groups.google.com/g/toniandrea-tester (or you're already fine via google-play-test-users) and tap "Become a tester" on the 4 links above. Thanks!
Andrea

Gigi M

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 2:57:45 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users

Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk (Android)

Hi everyone! I'm looking for 20 people to participate in a 14-day closed test of my Android app Hail Risk.

The app provides information about the risk of hail based on weather data, with a particular focus on Switzerland.

How to join:

  1. Join the Google Group
    https://groups.google.com/g/cerco_needed_20_tester
  2. Join the closed test and install the app from Google Play
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gixone.grandinech?hl=it
  3. Keep the app installed on your device for the 14-day testing period.

Feedback is welcome but not required.

Thank you very much for helping me test the app!


🌩️ Cercasi 20 tester – Rischio Grandine (Android)

Ciao a tutti! Sto cercando 20 persone disposte a partecipare a un test chiuso di 14 giorni per la mia app Android Rischio Grandine.

L'app fornisce informazioni sul rischio di grandine sulla base dei dati meteorologici, con particolare attenzione alla Svizzera.

Come partecipare:

  1. Iscriviti al gruppo Google
    https://groups.google.com/g/cerco_needed_20_tester
  2. Aderisci al test chiuso e installa l'app da Google Play
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gixone.grandinech?hl=it
  3. Mantieni l'app installata sul tuo dispositivo per tutto il periodo di test di 14 giorni.

Il feedback è gradito ma non obbligatorio.

Grazie mille per il vostro aiuto! 🌩️


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/2daa49d2-d6c1-412d-bad2-83feb3a2433dn%40googlegroups.com.

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:09:15 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to Gigi M, Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



ALPAY KAAN YIKIK

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 4:56:45 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
Thanks Cairn, Andrea and Andron – much appreciated! Done on my side: I've joined cairnapp-testers and opted in to Cairn, joined mecanografiapro-testers and opted in to MecanografiaPro, and I'm opted in to all 4 of Andrea's games. I'm installing them on my phone now (Google asks me to confirm each install) and will keep them for the full 14 days. Thanks again!

1 Ekim 2026 Perşembe tarihinde saat 22:09:15 UTC+3 itibarıyla andro...@gmail.com şunları yazdı:

ALPAY KAAN YIKIK

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 6:14:22 PM (4 days ago) Oct 1
to google-play-test-users
Quick update: Cairn and all 4 of Andrea's games (Starfuse, Comet Break, Neon Flow, Nebula Blocks) are now installed on my phone, and I'll keep them for the full 14 days. @Andron: Google Play shows MecanografiaPro as "not available for your device" for me (maybe it's limited to certain countries), so I couldn't install it – but I'm opted in and will stay opted in for the 14 days. Thanks everyone!

1 Ekim 2026 Perşembe tarihinde saat 23:56:45 UTC+3 itibarıyla ALPAY KAAN YIKIK şunları yazdı:

Mohamed El Sherief

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 10:04:30 AM (3 days ago) Oct 2
to google-play-test-users
Hi ALPAY, I'll take the CardKeep swap. I'm joining cardkeep-test now, then opt in and install from Play on my real phone, and I'll keep it 14 days with regular use (business-card scanner is genuinely useful to me). I'll reply here with my opt-in confirmation.

My app is Estimation Mate (com.estimationmate.app), a score sheet for the Estimation card game. If you want to swap, all three steps with the same Google account:
1. Join https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users (required — my track only admits group members)
3. Install from Google Play.

What I ask: one screenshot of Estimation Mate on your device, one or two honest written sentences, and staying opted in for 14 days (by Wednesday 7 October, Sydney time). I test back a limited number of apps — if my slots are full I'll tell you upfront. If you'd rather just try it one-way with no swap, that's welcome too.

Mohamed El Sherief

unread,
Oct 2, 2026, 10:11:14 AM (3 days ago) Oct 2
to google-play-test-users
Hi Andrea, happy to swap with you. You said google-play-test-users members are already in your tester group, so your side is zero extra steps for me — I'll become a tester and install. Honest heads-up on my side: I can carry 1-2 of the four games properly (my suggestion: Starfuse + Neon Flow, but swap either if you prefer), not all four — I won't pretend to test what I can't keep up with.

My app is Estimation Mate (com.estimationmate.app), a score sheet for the Estimation card game. If you want to swap, all three steps with the same Google account:
1. Join https://groups.google.com/g/google-play-test-users (required — my track only admits group members)
3. Install from Google Play.

What I ask: one screenshot of Estimation Mate on your device, one or two honest written sentences, and staying opted in for 14 days (by Wednesday 7 October, Sydney time). I test back a limited number of apps — if my slots are full I'll tell you upfront. If you'd rather just try it one-way with no swap, that's welcome too.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages