Hi!
I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.
Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:
Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers
Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app
Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.
Thanks and good luck!
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.
Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.
Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr
Thank you for your support.
Daftr Team
Hi! I'm the solo developer of Wok the Deck (满桌都是牌), a restaurant roguelike deckbuilder. I'm looking for Android players for a Google Play closed test. The game is paid, but accepted testers will receive an individual free Google Play promo code. Please do not purchase it for this test. I use a Play Console email allowlist. If interested, email me privately at minha...@gmail.com with the Google account used on your Android phone. I'll add that address to the test and send your code plus opt-in/install steps. Please stay opted in for at least 15 days and play a few runs. I'd appreciate private feedback about crashes, touch controls, text readability, performance on budget phones, and dish/employee/utensil combos. No public rating or review is requested. Opt-in link (available after I add your email): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.minhang.wokthedeck
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/b43c0280-ff48-46af-a555-8818f2cb3d5cn%40googlegroups.com.
Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk (Android)
Hi everyone! I'm looking for 20 people to participate in a 14-day closed test of my Android app Hail Risk.
The app provides information about the risk of hail based on weather data, with a particular focus on Switzerland.
How to join:
Feedback is welcome but not required.
Thank you very much for helping me test the app!
🌩️ Cercasi 20 tester – Rischio Grandine (Android)
Ciao a tutti! Sto cercando 20 persone disposte a partecipare a un test chiuso di 14 giorni per la mia app Android Rischio Grandine.
L'app fornisce informazioni sul rischio di grandine sulla base dei dati meteorologici, con particolare attenzione alla Svizzera.
Come partecipare:
Il feedback è gradito ma non obbligatorio.
Grazie mille per il vostro aiuto! 🌩️