[Test for Test]PhoneProof checks a used or new phone for faults before you buy it. I test yours daily, India

9 views
Skip to first unread message

labellens dev

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 4:10:03 AM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi everyone, I need 12 testers to finish my 14 days.

PhoneProof checks a used or new phone for faults before you buy it — dead spots and ghost touches on the screen, camera, speaker/mic/earpiece, battery and charging, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, sensors, fingerprint reader, remote-lock, and more. It runs the tests on the phone and gives a plain-English verdict. It's free, no ads, no account — and nothing about the phones you test ever leaves your device.

Join here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.phoneproof.app

add this group, share the link, and I'll install yours today.

My commitment: I install your app the same day, open it daily (once), and stay opted in the full 14 days.

Reply with your opt-in link and your Gmail and I'll add you straight away.

Clone byme

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 4:44:10 AM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to labellens dev, google-play-test-users

Done! I'm testing your app 😅
Could you test mine back? Here's the group link: https://groups.google.com/g/moviescan
And then, you can download it from the group link or clicking here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moviescan.app

Thanks in advance,
DV

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/856187f4-57d4-48f4-8ea4-6f97004239a1n%40googlegroups.com.

labellens dev

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 5:05:26 AM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to Clone byme, google-play-test-users
Hi,  added the group. but getting an error. let me know once the issue fixed 

image.png

Andrea Toni

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 8:23:24 AM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to google-play-test-users
Hi! Done: I'm now a tester of PhoneProof, installing it on my phone and opening it, keeping it for 14 days.
Could you test mine back? 4 small relaxing games:
2) "Become a tester" and install:
Thanks!
Andrea

labellens dev

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 12:40:50 PM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users
Hi,  Done. installed  all 4 apps.  will keep for 14 days. please also keep my app on you mobile 



image.pngimage.png

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "google-play-test-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/topic/google-play-test-users/28KKizf5RvU/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to google-play-test-...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-play-test-users/a659e944-8067-4787-b5b1-86b42ee08e1an%40googlegroups.com.

Gons

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 12:42:12 PM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to labellens dev, Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:10:45 PM (6 days ago) Oct 1
to Gons, labellens dev, Andrea Toni, google-play-test-users

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages