Updated resources on passkey creation and authentication flow through Credential Manager API on Android apps

google passkeys developer newsletter

Apr 27, 2023, 11:58:48 AM4/27/23
to google passkeys developer newsletter

We are excited to inform you that we have updated our resources to help you better understand the passkey creation and authentication flow through the Credential Manager API. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless authentication experience for your apps, and these resources will help you learn the key parameters and API requirements.

To get started, we recommend checking out our developer blog post titled "Bringing seamless authentication to your apps with passkeys using Credential Manager API". This post covers the basics of passkey creation and authentication flow through Credential Manager API, and provides tips on how to easily integrate passkey in your apps.

In addition, we have also updated our Android developer guide with detailed information on passkeys and how you can enable support for passkeys on your Android app through Digital Asset links.

We hope that you find these resources useful  in implementing passkey in your apps.

Questions / Feedback

How do you like our newsletter?

Got an idea? Give us your feedback!

If you have any questions, you can also post them at stackoverflow.com with a "passkey" tag.