spam removed and the v4 google patch

MarkCallaghan

Mar 27, 2009, 10:00:36 AM3/27/09
to google-mysql-tools
The spam is gone and should stay gone. All of the spam posts were
marked as spam by my gmail account, so I never saw them, until I
visited the group.

There will be a v4 google patch soon with a few bug fixes and the row-
change logging code. I am writing release notes for the next internal
deployment of MySQL + the Google patch. This will make it much easier
for me to provide much more documentation on the v3 and v4 Google
patches.

MarkCallaghan

Apr 24, 2009, 11:15:07 AM4/24/09
to google-mysql-tools
I have been updating the v3 Google patch rather than generating the v4
patch. There is at least one more update for the v3 patch that will be
published in a few weeks. Sorry for the confusion.