isolating InnodbFreeze patch from the V2 patch set

dstain...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2008, 5:57:38 PM9/30/08
to google-mysql-tools

Hi,

I work for spinn3r.com; we use mysql in our distributed databases.
We'd really like to use the InnodbFreeze feature of the V2 patch set
with mysql version 5.0.67; I was thinking that it'd be easier to re-
target
a small section of the V2 patch set (just the innodbfreeze code) for
mysql 5.0.67

Has this already been done? Are there segregated V2 patches available?
Also access to the revision control history might help me segregate
the innodbfreeze code.

If we do end up segregating the section of the V2 patch set we'll be
sure
to report on how well it works in our production environment and make
it available for everyone to use.

~david

MARK CALLAGHAN

Oct 2, 2008, 11:06:09 AM10/2/08
to google-my...@googlegroups.com
That feature is on my 5.0 branch on launchpad:
http://code.launchpad.net/~mdcallag/+junk/5.0-map

There is also a patch for 5.0.37 at code.google.com

--
Mark Callaghan