Parveen Dhiman wants to share recommendations with you on Google Places

Parveen Dhiman

Mar 27, 2011, 11:53:59 PM3/27/11
to google-mod...@googlegroups.com

Parveen has added you as a friend on Google Places -- a smarter way to discover places you’ll love. Add Parveen back to see new recommendations in Google search results, on Google Maps, and on your mobile phone.

  Add Parveen as a friend

Google Places is powered by Hotpot, our new local recommendation engine. Every time you rate places on Google, we’ll customize your search results with new recommendations based on your unique tastes. Adding friends whose opinions you trust makes your recommendations even better. Start building your own guide to the world at google.com/hotpot.

-- The Google Places team

Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA