Billing question: Does programmatically adding markers contribute to page load quota?

Eric Shell

Feb 5, 2019, 7:40:49 PM2/5/19
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hello, I am going to be updating my map programmatically by adding markers for each venue coming from a server sent event stream.  Do these count as page loads which are counted as part of our free quota?

Thanks in advance.
Eric

ralfwessels

Feb 6, 2019, 4:02:08 AM2/6/19
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hi Eric,

I don't think that programmatically added markers count as page load, but this is my opinion.

You can contact the support team, to get a sure answer > https://developers.google.com/maps/support/

Eric Shell

Feb 14, 2019, 7:53:06 PM2/14/19
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Thanks for weighing in, will do!