Curved arrow between source and destination on Google map using asp.net

Sajeesh KP

Jan 15, 2019, 7:11:37 PM1/15/19
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hi,
I wish to include a map on my website page, I need to display a curved pointing arrow from source to destination.  Suppose I am purchasing different items from different location, and all of those items receiving to a particular location. In that case, we will capture all source and destination. based on these captured source and destination, I need to display a map, which will depict items are coming from those locations.... I have attached two sample pictures...

I wish to get technical support or suggestions....

thanks and regards,
Sajeesh KP
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG