My map is unstable

瀏覽次數:67 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anderson Oliveira

未讀,
2018年8月23日 晚上10:48:362018/8/23
收件者:[deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
I'm in Brazil and I created a new API Key for Google Maps and inserted this key on my site.
But the user staying in the United States needs to refresh the page from time to time to view the map as there are times when it is hidden.

You are fine? Somebody help me?

Sudip Barman

未讀,
2018年8月24日 清晨6:50:342018/8/24
收件者:[deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hello Oliveira,
Your question is not much clear, but what I understand is your site some time get gray and map does not display.

Probable reason for that is
1. you did not add actual key or may be some key=<your key> there is some space or you pasted wrong key.
2. If it is a free key then there is limitation of number of hit per day. please check the usage details.

Thanks,
Sudip

Patricia Warwick

未讀,
2018年8月29日 下午6:03:512018/8/29
收件者:[deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
I am having a similar problem. I am using Drupal and have embedded maps. On one page, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Patricia Warwick

未讀,
2018年8月29日 下午6:03:512018/8/29
收件者:[deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
If Oliviera had a problem with the key it wouldn't happen when the page was refreshed.

Anderson Oliveira

未讀,
2018年9月5日 上午8:42:552018/9/5
收件者:[deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hello Sudip.

The key is not wrong, because in 95% of the machines that open the web platform that uses the map, it appears normally.
About the access quotas, I checked the graph of API usage and there was no overflow.
This instability is occurring mainly in users of the United States. This web platform is used in some european and asian countries, but they have not reported this problem.
The map does not appear, if the user does a refresh in the browse, the map appears.

Thanks.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄