Markers on Map not clickable (> v3.3)

Eisbehr

Jul 15, 2011, 11:52:03 AM7/15/11
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Hi,
I just recently started to practice some web development and I'm using
a gmap of my Minecraft server as a project.
I added custom markers to the map which users can submit (via the
"Markierung" and "Setzen" control UI) and are then shown on the map.
The markers open an InfoWindow on click to show the name of the
marker.

As long as I use V3.3 that's working as intended
http://minecraft.art-anvil.net/

But if I use a newer version of the API the markers are not clickable
(not even cursor change on hover)
http://minecraft.art-anvil.net/newapi/

I'm really stuck on this problem. I can't seem to find any indication
as to what causes this.
I hope someone can help with this problem.

eisbehr

Rossko

Jul 15, 2011, 8:40:33 PM7/15/11
to Google Maps JavaScript API v3
Have a try with the new marker optimized option set false
http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/javascript/reference.html#MarkerOptions

Florian Behr

Jul 16, 2011, 9:57:33 AM7/16/11
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, that worked.
Didn't even know about this option because the German version of the API reference seems to be outdated. Would be nice not to be redirected to an outdated version, just because it's in my native language ^^