Infowindow

Menghuy

Feb 14, 2019, 5:03:44 AM2/14/19
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm sorry to ask this question, did Google map api just update or change something. I found my customized infowindow has changed. What can I do about this problem?

Best,

ralfwessels

Feb 15, 2019, 3:47:46 AM2/15/19
to [deprecated] Google Maps JavaScript API v3. Please use the latest post.
Hi Menghuy,

it is possible that the problems are related to the version change of the Google Maps API a few days ago.
Try to use another (older) version to see if it helps.
More information about the API versions you'll find here: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/versions

Menghuy

Feb 15, 2019, 4:47:04 AM2/15/19
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much for your reply

Michael Geary

Feb 15, 2019, 10:45:43 PM2/15/19
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
This group was shut down years ago, but a few of us old-timers still monitor it.

If a Maps API update broke your app, a likely reason may be that you were using undocumented features.

Here is an example:

Beyond that, it's impossible for anyone to tell what the problem is, unless you post a link to your map so we can look at it.