Bug: Styles of features uploaded via API not respected in Google My Maps interface

Michael Tyson

Oct 19, 2010, 3:59:08 PM10/19/10
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
If I create a placemark via the API on a new map, then create another placemark with a different icon, when I load the map up in Google Maps, both placemarks are shown with the last icon.

Can anyone confirm, or suggest possible workarounds?

Issue 2702: http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=2702

--
Michael Tyson | atastypixel.com
A Tasty Pixel: Delectable apps for iPhone and Mac

Loopy, our loop-based instrument, musical notepad and Best App Ever '08 nominee is now half-price for a limited time. Grab it on the app store!

aim: mikerusselltyson
twitter: MichaelTyson

Jaka

Nov 28, 2010, 1:45:02 PM11/28/10
to google-map...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem. I have used java gdata API and put two placemarks with two different icons. The both placemarks are represented with the same icon. With the icon which I have defined for last inserted placemark.

If somebody have solution or workaround I would be glad to share with me.